Big Brother 13 Season 13 Episode 17 Online

another season of Big Brother 13 Episode 17 nomination show. It's definitely hard to get excited about this episode, since I've been disgusted by the actions of the Queen Rachel and Brendon, and actions not every rookie. I am dedicated short-er, however, so here I am in front of my TV. This is what we'll see tonight - having / not having competition, presentation of (un) exciting the HOH room, and the nomination. Ah, yes, and Rachel fight another fool that is reminiscent of exhibitionism jerk last year.


I think it's time to start this with the reactions to the eviction of Keith. Porsche acts like the queen of the ball, and even sticks out his tongue at the camera. Why, nobody knows. Jeff says that everything is great for the vets, but Dom is sad that two people changed their vote. "I feel like I've been shanked several times."